New dmarcian User Interface, thoughts?

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is safe and well. What do you all think about the new UI? I quite like it as it is much cleaner and easier on the eye, for me anyway.

Thank you.
Mo

Hi Marc
Thanks for the heads-up. I wasn’t aware of the change of UI, and so I checked the detail viewer that I use the most:

The timeline charts on the Compliant/Non-capable/Forwarders/Threat tabs do not always show (esp for long timeframes), and when they do, they are about 1 cm high x 30-44 cm wide, making it difficult to see fluctuations.

The details shown when clicking on links in the Reporter column looks cool, and may become useful when I learn how to read them.

Best,
Niels

The new UI looks great.
I’m still finding my way around, but think at the new graphic somehow have helped.

Thought there are one point, I still wish a better control over and that is the preference setting.
We use Dmarcian as a tool in implementing DMARC for a lot of our customer, and we have grouped these customer in domain groups, but when alle the groups as default have there domain list open, there are a lot of scrolling, when moving from group to group.

A way to personalize ones preference with things like:

• default open or close domain groups
  • number of default viewed domains in a group
  • personalize domain group ordre

in short, a better controller and options in ones preferences would be great :slight_smile:

:hugs: Thank you for the feedback all!

All best, Ger Kuzmova, dmarcian UX/UI

I think it would be useful if the on-hover totals in the graphs displayed not only mail count, but also percentage of total mail count (and vice versa).
Thoughts?
imageimage