I would like to use a subdomain to send email from our Marketo platform to external contact.
Assuming that our domain is “example.com.au” and we would like to use “marketo.example.com.au” as domain, trying to determine all necessary steps to make sure we are DMARC compliant.
We also use Cloudflare as DNS provider.
These are the steps I have in mind:
- Create a subdomain “marketo.example.com.au” in host provider
- Import the subdomain to Cloudflare
- Add Subdomain’s TXT record for SPF configure with Marketo
- Configure Marketo to send email as “email@example.com”
- Add this subdomain into DMARCIAN
Could you please confirm that the above is correct or any different suggestions?